Tupelo Music Hall ...'The Tupelo Telecaster'

News, Upcoming Events, and your opportunity to Blog

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Songwriters Forum

Talk about the craft, find band members, promote your music...


Blogger Dave Bastien said...

Hey Scott... what do you think about starting a songwriters group based out of Tupelo?

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 11:37:00 AM  
Anonymous Scott Hayward said...

I think it is a great idea. It is something I was hoping would eventually be started. I would want to make sure, however, that it doesn't become an informal "open mic". Robert does a great job with the open mic and I would not want to compete with it.

Friday, August 12, 2005 8:54:00 AM  
Anonymous Guy said...

Hey Scott, I just had my first experience at Tupelo and it was great. Came home and bought tickets for Steve Forbert. What about a songwriting contest. They are getting very popular!

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 1:54:00 PM  
Blogger Fon said...

Nice blog. I will keep reading. Please take the time to visit my blog about Guitar Lesson

Monday, January 21, 2008 11:35:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So many great concerts lately! I especially loved the John Hiatt show--his guitarist Doug Lancio was amazing. I hope to have the opportunity to hear him again.
One suggestion I have is to please offer some vegetarian food--something besides chips and hummus. Thanks!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011 8:56:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home